Thursday, April 29, 2010

Late-night musings . . .


With the great help of my friend Becca, I've come up with a late night stroke of GENIUS!

Forget e-harmony, people should be matched by which chores they most HATE to do! That way, they can live together happily, each doing the other's most-hated chores! Laundry-haters can meet dishwashing-phobics, or those absolutely grossed out by toilet-cleaning can remove spiders for arachnophobics! It's the perfect recipe for a dating site! I could make millions!

LOL . . .

Copyright 2010. See more at Voyage of the Hyperspace Hippo

2 comments:

  1. ROFL!

    I would like to be matched with someone who likes all chores please.....

    (If I had to choose one chore to do....does cooking count? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee ... we are genius when it is late at night

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...